Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall Sports Part 1...Lorelle and Levi:)

One of the main reasons that my blogging became so sparse this Fall...was because of how VERY busy we became with Fall Sports.  I LOVE watching my kids play:)  I was SUPER proud of Lorelle for trying our for the school volleyball team this year and MAKING IT!!! This is quite an accomplishment as a 4th grader.  Their team wasn't all that great but she REALLY enjoyed it and that is all that matters to me;)  I hope that she sticks with it and considers at least a day camp next summer to help her with her skills.  It is not easy to get a good pictures in the gym (at least not for me) but here are a few half way decent ones...

Lorelle is #20... 



Go Harrison Huskies!!!

Levi wanted to try peewee football this year.  I have to admit, I was skeptical and tried talking him into sticking with soccer.  After all, he is little, thin and I thought, not the toughest kid on the planet...but he proved me WRONG:) He LOVED it and had such a GREAT time!!! He is a good little tackler (goes low for their legs;) and will run the ball when they ask him to...even if he does get clobbered by kids twice his size:-/  The outdoor football pics were much easier and more fun to take... 

Levi is #1....with the bright yellow shoes;)









Go Chargers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed