Friday, November 16, 2012

FIRST Day of School:)

I am SO behind with my blog posts...obviously since I am just now posting the kids "First Day of School" pics from August 13th:( Life is just busy...I mean WOW is it BUSY!!! The kids are all doing great in school and have actually brought home their first nine weeks report cards. Nothing below a B between all 6 kiddos and actually LOTS of A's. I really am proud of them for working so hard on their school work.  Landan has adjusted great to high school and Leytan to middle school. Thank goodness for these smart, smart boys...I really don't have to worry about helping them with homework. Lance has given a little guidance with Algebra (which I couldn't help with even if I tired;) but other than that...they are very independent with school. Landan doesn't always have the best study habits but so far it is working out for him. Leytan is much better at doing his homework right away and not having to stress over getting things done last minute. I hope he can keep this habit going.  My 4th graders are all doing well also. I have Liam and Lorelle in the same homeroom class this year. We haven't had any major issues with this so far. It has actually been beneficial. I am not sure I will request it again however. I just think it is really important for them to have time away from one another. Levi continues to amaze me! He has been home a little over 2 years now and you really would never guess he has only learned English. He is reading and spelling at grade level and is a little math wizard. He is a smart boy, works hard and loves to learn. Oh how I LOVE these children God has blessed me with...

These two need to stop growing...both taller than me now;(



My little Huskies...I know I am going to have to stop calling them "little" soon. The girls are probably going to be as tall as me soon. What is happening?!? 



I get this same little wave from Levi each and every morning when I drop him off at school. Oh how this one melts my heart!!! I am SO lucky to be his momma:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed