Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall Sports Part 2...Leytan:)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...watching this kid play football! And he is REALLY good...but, he doesn't enjoy it:( UGH!!! We would NO way insist he played again next year...but I will certainly miss watching him carry that ball;) He is as strong as an ox and he is fast. I SO wish he loved it...(sigh)
He started out the season a little nervous, because of his collar bone injury (over the summer) but he WAS excited. He then got a knee injury during the first game and ended up sitting out a few games;(  He never did get the passion back to play after that...but he did stick with it and he did GREAT!!! He gained several yards and made several touchdowns for his team...lots of great tackles too;) I had mixed feels about the seasons end. I knew he was ready to be D-O-N-E but I knew he wouldn't be coming back...so I was sad:(  Maybe he will change his mind...but I doubt it.  I guess just because you are good at something...doesn't mean you have the passion for it.  He is really excited to start throwing the shot put again though:) Bring on Track season!!!

Leytan is #39... getting ready to punt in this pic I think;)


Celebrating with a team mate after he made a TD:)


I have lots of pictures of him running the ball...



My handsome boy...LOVE him!!!



Go Tigers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed