Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall Sports Part 3...Landan:)

Landan always gives 100% at whatever he takes on...and that was no different in football this Fall.  He started the season not super passionate about it but more wanting to give Freshman Football a "try".  He left the season however...VERY passionate and ready for next year;)  He played mostly defense this year...some safety, mostly corner (I think;) and some on the defensive line (the last couple games).  I think corner is his favorite and what he would like to play next year...if possible.  I am still learning position names so hopefully I have them right...lol! I really should keep some stats but I am too busy cheering and taking pictures at the games;) I know that he did get LOTS of great tackles/blocks and I believe a couple interceptions. He is also on the kicking team...I think that is what you call it. Oh boy...I better just stop "thinking" now;) I do know...that I LOVE watching him and his friends play!!! What a great bunch of boys. I am looking forward to seeing what they can do over the next 3 years as Warsaw Tigers. Weight lifting for both football (yep...for next Fall) and track have started...so that is keeping Landan busy right now. He is gonna be a muscle head by the end of high school if he keeps this up;) 

Landan is #46...

He did get invited to play one quarter of a JV game...he was #86 for it;)  


All smiles...after a WIN!!!



LOVE these boys!!!

Not sure what he is yelling....but it looks intense;)

Warsaw Community High School...Freshman Football Team 2012

1 comment:

  1. KDC Dental Academy is the Rotary endodontic courses in India is situated in Bangalore.
    Implant dentistry course

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed