Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday My Love!

Yesterday, the love of my life, celebrated his 44th Birthday:) I know I have said it before but Lance is such an amazing husband and father...to SEVEN kiddos! He takes such good care of us all. Actually, he SPOILS us! He works so hard and truly does it all for us and others. He has the biggest heart and is SO giving. I am in awe of the way God has worked in our lives. We owe it all to Him! Thank you Lord for my husband.

Lance wanted to take our gang out to Cerulean for dinner. We enjoyed the delicious meal as usual and also some refreshing sangria. We had a GREAT time!


Liam drew daddy a picture at dinner...
Liam really enjoying his sushi...
Snuggling with dad...
A couple of cheesy smiles...
We ALL love you SO much Lance!!!


It looks as if Landan is continuing to have a GREAT time at camp:) I found these pictures of him, taken during paintball. Leytan has been kinda quiet and mopey this week. I know he is a little lost without his big brother:( We will all be happy for him to come home tomorrow evening. I can't wait to hear all about his FUN times and how God has worked in his life this week. What a blessing this camp is to my son and so many children!

Landan in the grey Adidas sweatshirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed