Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today...


We went to visit with Chuck. Chuck E. Cheese, that is:)
Lorelle hugging Chuck...
Landan shooting Aliens...
Liam making a Deal or No Deal...
Lilyan enjoying the chicken wings...
Liam, Lilyan and Leytan playing...
After our lunch at Chuck E. Cheese's, we stopped by Ultrazone for a game of laser tag. The kids enjoyed their day:-) I am mostly just obsessed with checking my phone at this point. I NEED my agency to call with my Travel Approval! Pray that it will arrive VERY soon!!! Please Lord!

3 comments:

  1. praying for that TA to go get that precious baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading through your fun activities and so funny...I was at the Zoo last Monday (the 19th) when I Nicole called me with my TA!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed