Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Landan turned 13 TODAY!!!

I can NOT believe my baby boy is now a teenager:( UGH! We invited some family over for dinner this evening and Landan requested at ice cake from Dairy Queen...his FAVORITE!!!
Since Landan is now officially a teen and entering middle school in the fall, we decided it was time for him to have a cell phone. He wasn't begging to have one but I think that he is enjoying it:)

Landan texting...

Landan acting "more excited" about texting...since I told him he didn't look excited enough;) LOL!!!

Landan with his cake...

Enjoying his cake...

Singing "Happy Birthday" to my boy. He sang to himself...LOL!

Tomorrow I am taking Landan and two of his friends to Cedar Point for a couple days. It should be a FUN time! I will post some pictures when we return:) Happy 13th Birthday Landan!!! We LOVE you SO much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed