Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Go COLTS!!!

Well...I guess I haven't posted here in a few weeks. Where in the world did January go?! The couple weekends after my last post, we spent cheering on the Colts. I can't believe they are off to the Super Bowl again! WOOHOO!!! The kids have been into the games this season and it has been fun making it a family day of activities. We invited a few friends over, painted our faces, made cupcakes and the girls helped me make lasagna and other goodies.





This coming weekend the triplets and I will be watching the game solo but we are still going to do some special things to cheer on the boys in blue:) Landan will be watching the game with friends at a Super Bowl party and Leytan will be AT the game with his Dad. COOL huh!?! Lance took Landan a few year ago, last time the Colts made it to the BIG game. I am SO excited for Lance and Leytan. What an amazing weekend it will be for them! GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed