Thursday, February 25, 2010

Suessical!

Today all of the 4th and 1st grade students at Harrison Elementary school took a field trip to the Honeywell Center in Wabash, IN. I went along with Leytan's class. We saw Suessical...The Musical. It wasn't the best show but still fun to have some "one on one" time with Leytan. I thought the show was cute but most of the kids thought it was kinda boring. I thought the costumes could have been much better and the singing was just OK. I did get to see the triplets briefly. Lorelle and Liam said they both slept during part of the show. Oh well...I am glad a went. Wish I could have seen it on Broadway instead though:) WOW...are we spoiled having the Wagon Wheel Theatre here in town?!

Leytan and I before the show began...

We couldn't take pictures or video during the show but Leytan took a few pictures of the theatre and stage before the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed