Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HaPpY (or not so happy) Groundhog Day!


If you haven't heard, Punxsutawney Phil predicts six more weeks of winter:( I am not surprised since I look out my windows and everything is still covered with snow. I am not totally depressed yet but I will be ready for Spring in a couple more months. The kids haven't complained. Lilyan is still enjoying her snow fort building.



And we have at least one duck gracing our pond that made it through the cold weather so far. He had a buddy going into the winter but I haven't seen him in a while:( Hawk? Too cold? I am not sure.

The fresh snow is pretty and I SO enjoy the different seasons we are blessed with here in the midwest. Hang in there everyone...spring will be here before we know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed