Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day Morning...

Since Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year landed on the same day this year, we were in Chicago for Valentine's Day as well. I brought the kids Valentine's Day gifts with me to Chicago and on Sunday morning when the kids woke, I gave them their gifts. Lorelle and Lilyan got American Girl dolls. They had picked out their favorite dolls out of the catalog a fews weeks prior but were not expecting them. They were excited. Lorelle got a doll named Julie and Lilyan got the doll of the year, and her name is Lanie. I also got each of the kids a small box of chocolates:-)

Lorelle and Lilyan opening their gifts...
Lorelle with Julie...
Lilyan with Lanie...



Landan and Leytan each got Walmart gift cards along with their candy and Liam got a computer game that he wanted. It was one his brothers play together and he was SO excited to be able to join them now. All the kids are enjoying their gifts. Lance just got a card:) I love all my Valentines SO much! I am BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed