Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Levi!


Today my baby boy turned 6 years old. I am sad he is not here to celebrate with us. I hope that he got the cake and card that I had sent to him. I feel like this is the 2nd birthday I have missed. It is actually the 6th I guess:( I say the 2nd because last year when he turned 5 yrs. I was praying for him to get a family and thinking of him on his birthday too. We did not know he was officially ours until July but for over a year now I have been gazing at his pictures daily and thinking about him. It is amazing how much you can fall in love with photos. I feel like I know him and miss him but we haven't even met. It is hard knowing in my heart that he is MY son and not be able to hold him. I am trying think positive today and to remember that our paperchase is coming to an end and hopefully in the next 6 months or so we will be together at last. I know that his foster mom is probably holding him extra tight today since she knows this will be his last birthday with their family. I am so thankful for the love they have given my son for the last 4 years. I know they will miss him.


Here is a picture of the cake and card I sent Levi.

I feel like I have missed so much and have so much more to learn about my boy but here are a few things I have already learned:

1. He likes to play with animal toys.
2. He likes to eat dumplings and play in the dough.
3. He likes to eat shrimp.
4. He is kind and passionate.
5. He is smart.
6. He likes playing with wood blocks.
7. He likes puzzles.
8. He likes soccer.
And most important he is LOVED!

Happy Birthday Levi...
Love,
Mama





No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed