Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day to me!!!

I woke to the BEST gift this morning. It was an e-mail from Adele at Blessed Kids. She was confirming that our cake and letter had been delivered and that she was also able to get some pictures for us. I was SO excited and cried tears of joy when I saw my sweet boy enjoying his cake. Adele was also able to get some updated measurements of Levi. He is 46" tall so he is smaller than the girls but taller than Liam. Poor Liam, all three of his younger siblings will be bigger than him. He is such a peanut! Liam was excited to see Levi's pictures. He is SO ready to have his brother home. I still think they look so much alike. I just know if they get matching haircuts and clothes people are going to think they are twins:)



Levi making a wish...
Blowing out the candles...
YUM!
Getting another piece...
I think he likes it!

It sure did this mama's heart good to receive these pictures. Our last piece of paperwork is off getting state sealed and authenticated so we will soon have all our dossier done and ready to send off to China. I am SO happy! It has been a long paperchase and I ready to be counting down the days till it is time to go get my son. God is GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed