Sunday, May 9, 2010

3 year ago TODAY...

I was handed the most amazing little peanut. He was 4...almost 5 years old, covered with chicken pox, had a large scrape near his eye, super ticklish, a wonderful grin and was the CUTEST little China boy I had ever seen. Today we celebrated our last 3 years together having his "China food" for lunch and he also picked out a cake. He has come such a long way over the last 3 years. I feel SO lucky to be his Momma!!! He gives me the BEST hugs and kisses:) I love you SO much sweet boy!

Mother's Day in Jinan City, China, May 13, 2007....3 YEARS AGO!!!

Mother's Day in Warsaw, Indiana, May 9, 2010...TODAY!!!

Liam with his "Gotcha Day" cake...

I will forever love you Liam Daniel Shuangke Perry!!!

1 comment:

  1. I remember meeting Liam for the first time in Guangzhou! He was so sweet! He was so sweet to generously share his snacks with EllyeKate!! He is a handsome young man! Happy Gotcha Day Liam and Perry Family! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed