Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dinner with my kiddos...

Friday night I took all six kiddos plus Lauren's new man, Andy, out for dinner at the Boathouse Restaurant. It is one of the kids favorite places to go and they had the porch opened so we had a nice view and breeze:) Lance was on his way back from NYC so he wasn't able to join us. Lauren only has a few more days of school and then she will be back in town for the summer. We are excited to be able to see her beautiful face more often. She is beyond ready to be done! The kids and I are also enjoying getting to know Andy better. He seems like a great guy and is wonderful with the kids. I have a feeling he will be around for quite a while.

Liam and Andy...

Lauren and Andy...aren't they a great looking couple!?!

I LOVE having all my kids together! I can't wait to have Levi home too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed