Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!!!

Yesterday Lance and I had our Moms over for dinner. Lauren and Andy also joined us:) So I had all 6 of my kiddos here with me...YAH! Lance made chicken enchiladas and margaritas for us. SUPER yummy!!!

My Fab Five on the trampoline...


My handsome Leytan...

Lilyan in the tree...

Lorelle my little poser...

My soon to be middle schooler...Landan is as tall as me now:( He is such an AMAZING son!

Today I spent the day with Lance and the Fab Five! We went to church and then to the Great Wall Chinese Restaurant for lunch. We chose the Great Wall since today is also Liam's Gotcha Day:) After lunch we spent most of the afternoon just hanging outside with our gang. Lance threw the football to the kids on the trampoline, they also climbed trees and just hung out by the pond. It was such a relaxing day. We also made a trip to Ritter's for ice cream and I went for a jog. Lance signed me up for the Indianapolis Mini-Marathon for next year so I have a year to get my booty in shape:) He ran it yesterday morning and did GREAT!!!

My gang hangin by the pond...

My boys arm wrestling...

I really enjoyed my relaxing day with my family. Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there!!! I am SO blessed and honored that God chose ME to be the Momma to all my wonderful children. Can't wait to add Levi to the mix in a few months!!! God is not just good...He is GREAT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed