Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Poetry Party!!!

This afternoon Lilyan's class hosted a "Poetry Party". Each of the children had their work displayed at their desks and there was a video running of each of the kids reading some poetry. I loved Lilyan's poetry and her illustrations that she drew to go with them. She is such a creative little girl. My favorite was call..."My Family is as GREAT as Cotton Candy!" TOO cute:) She did a wonderful job and I am so proud of her.

Lilyan in front of her poetry display...

Her name poem: Listens, Independent, Lovely, Young, Art is fun, Nice

Lilyan reading me one of her poems...

Putting some finishing touches on one of her drawings...

A picture with my "Famous Poet" in the photo booth:)
I really enjoyed the party and my special time with Lilyan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed