Monday, May 31, 2010

Field Day 2010...

Friday, the kids had Field Day at school. There were several stations set up and the kids were divided into several groups, with a couple kids from each grade level. They rotated stations every 10 minutes and took a couple hour break midday, for lunch and recess. I volunteered the whole day and I had such a GREAT time. I worked the Sponge Game station in the morning and the Bug Race station in the afternoon. The day went by so fast and the kids had such a FUN time. The last hour or so, the kids filed into the gym for a staff vs. 6th Grade volleyball game. It was fun to watch and I even got in and played a few minutes during the parent round. They ended the day with a dance by the 6th graders. It was SO cool to watch them. What an AMAZING day!!!

The kids and I, in the morning, before we left for Field Day...

My handsome Leytan...

Liam having such a great time at the Sponge Game...

Miss Lilyan...her yellow, Husky paw is almost washed off;)

Lorelle was SOAKED!!! She had lots of kids and teachers sign her shirt:)

Landan and his volleyball group buddies...

Here is the video I took of Landan and his class dancing for the entire school:) SO FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed