Monday, June 7, 2010

6 YEARS AGO!!!

Yesterday we celebrated Lilyan's Gotcha Day. Six years ago in the Civil Affairs Office in Guangzhou, China, Lance and I were handed the most beautiful 13 month old baby girl. We fell in love instanly...and LOVE her even more with each passing year!!! We celebrated this special day with lunch at the Great Wall Restaurant after church. Lilyan also picked out an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen:) NO...I did not have any! LOL!!!


June 6, 2004...just seconds after we were handed our precious girl!

Lilyan's butterfly cake...

June 6, 2010...my big girl!

Enjoying her cake...

PS...we got our I800 Approval letter today, now waiting on our letter from the National Visa Center. Another baby step completed and one day closer to my boy!

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed