Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cats!!!

Last night I took Leytan, Liam and Lorelle to the Wagon Wheel Theatre to see the musical Cats. Both boys really enjoyed it but Lorelle REALLY liked it. She would love to perform in a musical someday. She was still talking about it today and remembered the cats names...that I didn't even remember. This is the first time I had seen Cats too. The costumes and makeup were amazing.

My little Cat before the show began...
Lorelle with some of the Cats after the show...


Lorelle is on a waiting list for the Summer Kids Camp at the Wagon Wheel Theatre. I should have called earlier...it starts on Monday and I haven't heard from them. All the spots must be filled:( Here are the rest of the summer season shows: All Shook Up, The Music Man, Godspell, The Importance of Being Earnest and The Putnam County Spelling Bee. Should be a GREAT summer of shows! They also announced that the holiday musical this year with be Annie. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed