Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Weekend 2010...

Our Father's Day weekend was a pretty relaxing one. It consisted of swimming, movies, bike and motorcycle riding, lots of the card game "War" (this is the triplet's favorite right now) and a round of "You've Gotta Be Kidding!" My kids love this board game and get SO into it. They are literally standing in their chairs and screaming all at once. Ummm...my house is never that quiet but WOW is it loud during this game:) But the kids have a BLAST playing it and it can be FUNNY!

We had Grandma and Grandpa Perry over for a cookout. We grilled shish-kabobs...steak and sausage with veggies. We also had cheesy potatoes, Casa salad (Ken's favorite), rolls and Ritter's ice cream for dessert. YUM!

Below is my attempt at getting the "perfect" picture of Lance with his children. I gave up:) LOTS of mouths open, eyes closed and heads turned. I had to put my foot down about bunny ears before I even took the first photo:) LOL!!! So...I didn't get a "perfect" one but I still LOVE them all! I can't wait to bring Levi home and stick him into this CRAZY, AWESOME, family! We are getting closer. I am guessing we are about 5-6 weeks from Travel Approval. I am still thinking an August 20th departure is a very good possibility:) I am ready but NOT ready at all! LOL!!!

Lance is such a GREAT Dad!!! I LOVE him SO much!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed