Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What a ZOO!

NO...not my house! OK, sometimes:) LOL!!! But today we actually went TO the zoo. I just love the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo. It is the perfect size and has SO much to do and see. We had perfect weather today too. It was in the high 60's, overcast...not too hot and not too cold. Most people will probably think this is nuts but I actually try to go on days like today when there is a chance for rain. The animals always seem to be more active, it is less crowded and we all just seem to enjoy our visit more. Most times...we manage to dodge the rain, like we did today:) And now...we can go to the pool on Friday (when I had originally planned our zoo visit) since it is going to be in the high 80's by then.


My triplets checking out the giraffes...


My triplets riding horses...

Checking out the seal lions...

Landan and Liam on the log ride...

Leytan, Liam and Lorelle were mesmerized by the peacock. There are several roaming the zoo. We even saw an albino one.
We also did a skyline ride, train ride and the triplets road the carousel. We had lunch and ice cream (expect me:) at Dairy Queen. It was a FUN day and we all enjoyed our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed